Saturday, September 22, 2012

Thanks for visiting my page! My name is Joy, my ID on MakeUpAlley.com is decj0002. I've been a MUA member for a few years and I've decided to start up this blog to get rid of the many, many makeup items I've acquired that I am currently swimming in. All the items on this blog are used unless otherwise stated. I love brands like MAC, Bobbi Brown, NARS, Lancome, Shiseido, Shu Uemura, Chanel, and Urban Decay so you'll find many of those brands listed here for sale from time to time. Please keep checking if you like these brands and don't find what you're looking for the first time!


3 comments:

  1. could i get
    MAC Lune Blushcreme Pearl LE $18
    and pay for it friday by chance? If so, my email is blogsales at hotmail.com - just lmk either way :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello are you still interested in this? I tried mailing you back but haven't heard back.

      Delete
  2. Hey Joy! We swapped way back in 2009 and you helped me with some CPs too! I was careless and had your address in my shopbop.com account - so I accidentally posted a joie top to your house around 1 April 2013. Could I trouble you to forward it to me here in Singapore? I'm SO sorry for the trouble but I'd totally appreciate it - and of course reimbruse you for the trouble/costs. Also, I'd be super happy to help you get anything in Singapore you can't get in the States?

    Please get back to me!

    ReplyDelete